Sale!

150w UV disinfection lamp

AED 625

Ultraviolet kill microorganisms (bacteria, viruses, spores and other pathogens)
High-power solid mercury UV tubes, large room disinfection capacity
Safety time & RF remote that can work through walls

 

Ultraviolet kill microorganisms (bacteria, viruses, spores and other pathogens)
High-power solid mercury UV tubes, large room disinfection capacity
Safety time & RF remote that can work through walls

 

Ultraviolet kill microorganisms (bacteria, viruses, spores and other pathogens)
High-power solid mercury UV tubes, large room disinfection capacity
Safety time & RF remote that can work through walls

 

Description

The ultraviolet disinfection lamp can purify the air, eliminate moldy odor, disinfect and sterilize, and remove mites. In addition, it can generate a certain amount of ozone ion. Especially suitable for those who have no time quit. In public places, UV disinfection can also prevent some bacteria from spreading through the air or passing through objects.

More details:

  • ┬áVOLTAGE: 220v, 50Hz
  • POWER: 150w
  • IRRADATION AREA: ~100m2
  • SIZE: 235*200*770mm
  • LAMP HOLDER MATERIAL: STAINLESS STEEL
  • LAMP MATERIAL: QUARTZ ULTRAVIOLET LAMP
  • UV STARTUP DELAY: 15 SECONDS AFTER STARTUP
  • Solid mercury UV tubes, longer life span
  • With timer function

 

WARNING !
When using ultraviolet disinfection lamp, people and animals must be away! Long time contact with ultraviolet rays causes harm to skin and eyes!


Reviews

Be the first to review “150w UV disinfection lamp”

There are no reviews yet.

Related Products